MuleSoft Accelerator for B2C Commerce Cloud provides pre-built APIs, implementation templates and an architecture point of view to help IT teams jumpstart the development of common commerce use cases to accelerate project delivery.
- Support for core business processes – Processes such as customer on-boarding, product availability, notification of updates and payment processing.
- Architecture best practice – An architecture POV following an API-led approach to integration, promoting asset self-service and reuse.
- Prebuilt API designs and implementations.
API-Led Approach for Commerce
This Accelerator follows an API-led approach, which promotes asset reuse and self-service. In the above diagram, by using APIs, we’ve removed the need to have deep knowledge of end systems such as Salesforce, PayPal and more.
System APIs abstract away the complexity of core retail systems of record from the end user, while providing downstream insulation from any interface changes or rationalization of those systems.
- Customer System API | RAML Definition
- Customer System API | Implementation Template
- Order System API | RAML Definition
- Order System API | Implementation Template
- Product API | RAML Definition
- Product API | Implementation Template
- Inventory API | RAML Definition
- Inventory API | Implementation Template
- Partners API | RAML definition
- Partners API | Partner Implementation Template
- Location API | RAML Definition
- Location API | Location Implementation Template
- Notification API | RAML Definition
- Notification API | Gmail and Twilio Implementation Template
Process APIs decouple business processes that interact with and shape data from the source systems where the data originated. For example, the “Payment Process API” contains logic that is common across multiple entities, which can be called by product, geography, or channel-specific parent services.
- Customer Onboarding API | RAML Definition
- Customer Onboarding API | Implementation Template
- Product Availability API | RAML Definition
- Product Availability API | Implementation Template
- Order Fulfilment API | RAML Definition
- Order Fulfilment API | Implementation Template
- Payment API | RAML Definition
- Payment API | Implementation Template
- Shopping Cart API | RAML Definition
- Shopping Cart API | Implementation Template
Experience APIs are the means by which data can be reconfigured so that it is most easily consumed by its intended audience, all from a common data source, rather than setting up separate point-to-point integrations.
- Omnichannel API | RAML Definition
- Omnichannel API | Implementation Template
- Anypoint Store - Conversational Commerce | Implementation Template
Give it a try and if you have questions or feedback, let us know at email@example.com.